View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 11:56 AM   #55
ROCSteady
#BeatDemBoyz HTTR

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most Disappointing Contest Dunker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
I have never been more embarassed for the NBA than when I saw the Blake Griffin dunk contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EFwuBqEUA

Can anyone really watch that and not cringe?

Holy shit. I forgot all about the choir singing the Space Jam joint. Wow you're a bastard for reminding me of that atrocity.

That's something you do heroin to forget.

ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote