View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:11 AM   #18
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Warriors interested in trading for Hinrich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
I'd be willing to offer HB and a pick for Lowry. As much as I like Harrison and want to see him blow up, I don't think he's helping the Warriors current roster that much. I'd rather see the Warriors bench be:

PG: Kyle Lowry
SG: Toney Douglas / Bazemore
SF: Draymond Green
PF: Speights
C: Jermaine O'neal
Wow Barnes AND a pick for just Lowry?? Backup PGs really aren't that important especially when you have a guy in Iguodala who can be a playmaker himself.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote