View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #14
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: #Opening the Ben Mclemore Bangwagon#

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
so is his ball handling just much better than advertised, or how is mclemore getting good enough looks to look so goo so far?
His ball handling in the open floor is worse than most of our big men but in the half court he's super explosive and only takes 1-2 dribbles to get a shot off since he lacks feel for ball handling, his off the ball movement is unreal but so he gets a lot of shots like that.

Quote:
He can move down the floor quickly that's for sure. I can see him being a guy they will need to calm down a bit for him to be effective. Reminds me of when we had Gerald Wallace.
He is a way smarter player than G-Wall but and yeah I agree he will need to calm down slightly.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote