View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #101
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone tried out Ballstreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i actually did read it what i got from it was that jemeer was the one that gave us the site, and hes the one that needs the referrals while meticode has the money to buy himself a subscription yet hes asking for everyone to refer even after jameer posted his own refer link. thats a hijack.
To be completely honest. I didn't even think of that. I kept thinking you already had to purchase a subscription to get people to refer to you, but I forgot you can get a free account registered without buying anything. FYI Jameer is the one that said that people should used me as a referral since I tested it out for people. I didn't bring it up first, he did.

In any case... HIJACK was pretty f*cking harsh though. Makes me feel bad you think that way...

USE JAMEER AS A REFERRAL, HIS LINK IS : http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/1072
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote