View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #208
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Horace Grant: "Michael would average 45 PPG today"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
Yes he would. He would of dominanted those suns team. What's your point? 96 pace isn't some crazy number and Mj was more efficient and way better then Kobe. You just said Mj wouldn't be able to launch 27-30 shots today when playerrs like Iverson,tmac, and Kobe have. Mj has the stamina and is use to doing it. Kobe playoff career can't comepare to Mj in terms of efficiency.

Tmac's highest scoring year was 32 points on 24 shots
Kobe was 35 on 27
AI was 31 ppg on 28 shots
Jordan was 37 on 28 shots

If you think D is still played like it was when they were taking that many shots, it would be useless to argue with you because you haven't watched basketball in years. There's a reason why the leader in ppg took only 22 shots a game this year. Jordan would have to shoot an obscene % and lead the league in usage by a HUGE amount to score 40 ppg much less 45.

here's a list of every player to take 25 shots or more per game since 2008:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...t=&order_by=ws

DON'T EVEN BOTHER CLICKING THE LINK NO ONE IS ON IT YOU DOLT

Last edited by ralph_i_el : 10-15-2013 at 10:42 AM.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote