View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:55 AM   #108
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: the only man to win multiple championships without another NBA HOF team mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
"Shocking" quotes that show "Kobe fans" "refusing to acknowledge how good Gasol was".

Gasol is 0-16 without Kobe. He was a playoff choker. He has put up poor numbers recently. These statements shouldn't be shocking. It's simply the truth.

I'm talking about the stance that Gasol was nothing without Kobe. A common stance.

I'm talking about people making threads about Kobe winning without a hall of fame teammate in 09 and 10. Which simply ISN'T the truth.

I'm talking about people like you that go off on tangents about Bosh on the Heat while Bosh has done nothing remotely approaching what Gasol did in 09 and 10...etc.

You want the facts?

Simple. Pau Gasol is a sure fire Hall of Famer on his NBA career alone.

End thread
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote