View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:30 AM   #16
BasedTom
Hassan Fightside

BasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New cast for NBA TV's Open Court (be ready for some good stories!)

What is C-Webb even doing nowadays? He's not on Open Court or Inside The NBA anymore? What a shame.

Part of the appeal of Open Court is that a lot of the Inside The NBA banter was alive in that show, along with some of the more serious guys like Kerr occasionally getting involved. I honestly don't see the new additions being all that good at it. I liked Miller too, he's better on Open Court than broadcasting games in my opinion.
BasedTom is online now   Reply With Quote