View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nearly all GSL 8mm stock b/w footage:

As someone with hundreds of hours of footage I assure you...its almost all slowed down in old clips. Slow motion and just....baaaaaarely slowed down play that appears to be live speed is almost all there is of that time. I never thought to speed it up to show them at full speed. I just assumed people could tell what it was and why.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote