View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #27
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 09 Lebron vs 03 Kobe bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
9 straight 40 point games were nice, but he wasn't a better player. Come on. I didn't even like Lebron at the Cavs, but I'm not blind like some of the people on here.

That was my fav reason for that season.

First Team All NBA
First Team All Defense

30ppg 7reb 6ast...All Round while still being the most exciting scorer in the game. Doin shit during the season that only GOAT Jordan has done? Breaking 3pt made in a game record?

You cant go wrong with either choice. Only someone who hates the other player would laugh at either selection. Brons year was dope aswell.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote