View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #18
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 09 Lebron vs 03 Kobe bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
While I'm still prefer 2008 Kobe for his best all-around season, I feel like 2003 gets overlooked. He was really damn good that year. But better than 2009 LeBron? LeBron was just unreal in 2009 and I still think it's closer to his 2013 season than probably most other people.

Like many people that say Lebron, you still didn't give a reason why and nobody has either. We brought up why Kobe was better.

Most people will bring up his regular season wins that year which is a team accomplishment.

Lebron did nothing remarkable that year.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote