View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blackout rules with NBA broadband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
www.ballstreams.com

there was a thread on this yesterday. its 90 bucks for a whole year, every game, no black outs. the only gamble is that you dont know if the nba will try to shut it down or not.

i had league pass last year, all teams. the quality of the games on my roku werent always the greatest. so this might be the better choice. not to mentions for 40 bucks less, youre getting every team, as opposed to 5.
if you do use it can you check out my referral link?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote