View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #39
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is considered somewhat coolaj1987 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
So? You started comparing career accomplishments. Thats a career. Yawl like to place Lebron certain places in the top 10, so ofcource u bring out accomplishments throughout a career. Are you dumb?
You were the one who brought up career accomplishments with Kobe's "5 rings" comment.
I don't have Lebron in my top 10.
7. Bird
8. Duncan
9. Kobe
10. Hakeem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
What, u think Im suppose to follow some created career marker point to make you happy?

Oh, u must of thought I was sweet like Jordan fans who let yawl do that "stats at age 28" stuff even though we both know thats a dumb cut off point to look at.

Theres players whos played more seasons than Lebron who has less accomplishments aswell, guess wat? Doesnt matter because we are talking about Alltime dipshit and LeBron may blow them out of the water.

Are U talking currently? Then yes, Lebron is better than old injured Kobe rightnow. But if u were just talkin currently, u wouldnt have posted those 4 regular seasons MVPs now would you?

Nice try, I think u should debate with a lesser poster kid. Cause Im like God. Choose ur battles wisely.
What the **** are you even babbling about? Lebron's 10 year career is borderline top 10. One more ring and it's official. Lebron > Kobe. Deal with it.

Forgot to post these...

Kobetard logic: "MVP's are media awards and don't count!!111"
"Kobe has more All-Star, All-NBA and All-D selections"

Last edited by aj1987 : 10-14-2013 at 05:17 PM.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote