View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #33
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Was 2013 Nate Robinson more impactful against the Heat than Rose in 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
4 MVP's (3 more than Kobe) 2 Rings and 2 FMVP's (the same as Kobe) in only 10 years.

You must've missed the part where I said Kobetards, Kobetard. Wasn't talking about Rose homers. Rose never made it to the Finals, so it's kinda irrelevant.

You're bitching about Lebron in a Rose thread, players who don't have any connection to the Lakers. At all.

Go sit your ass on Kobe's dick.

Lol, Nash 2 Mvps>>Shaq 1

Kobe more Alltime points
Kobe more Alltime Playoff points
Kobe More ALLNBA Teams
Kobe more All Defensive Teams
Kobe More AllStar Teams
Kobe more titles
Same amount of Finals MVPs

But u knew that...

Anyway, I like Lebron. How did I bitch about him? By telling the truth?

Also, Im not gay, soo....
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote