View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #8
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Washington Wizards Edition

If porter starts over Webster I'm kidnapping Whitman's family.

Wall gonna kill it this year

I don't watch college ball cause it sucks a lot of dick so I don't know about porter, just know he's know Webster

Vesely is garbage and doesn't deserve to live in America

I forgot your other question

Okafor being out hurts a lot but they should still be 7th or 8th
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote