View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 07:27 AM   #7
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Washington Wizards Edition

1. In March, John Wall averaged 22.4 points, 7.9 assists, 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 steals. Can John sustain that level of play? Or has he hit the preverbial "Wall"?
LOL preverbial Wall

maybe at his very peak, he could put up those numbers for a season, but not this year.

i do think this will be his break out year though.

2. "You can do it Otto, you can do it Otto! Help each other out, that'll be out motto. You can do it Otto! You can do it Otto!"Make this shot, I'll give you free gelato.""Get back to my place, where I will get you blotto! "Domo arigato, Mister roboto!"

I needed an excuse to post that Simpsons song, so tell me if you like the Porter pick.

i like it. he was productive in college, seems like a cerabral and hard working player, so im pretty sure he will find a way to fit in with washingtons other pieces, and be productive.

3. YOU BETTER CZECH YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF: Would you label Jan Vesely, the 6th pick in the 2011 draft, a bust?

yep. he might get it together but id be shocked if he ever becomes an average starter or better.

4. Al Buckets, Emekafor, Nene, Trevariza: Which veteran will have a great comeback year?

nene

okafor is out for a while to start the year, and the other 2 dont seem to care about basketball much anymore.

5. The Washington Wizards will make the playoffs this season.

yes

Post an Image or Gif expressing how YOU feel about this.

they have been fun, but them ending just means the season is about to start.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote