View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #18
joshwake
Local High School Star

Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Utah Jazz Edition

1. Jazz take on expiring contracts of Biedrins, Jefferson, and Rush for 2 first rounders and 3 second rounders. Should the Jazz have done more with their tremendous cap space?
I think it was smart mainly because the Jazz need to find out what they have and they cleared the way so the young potential can prove themselves. They also got some good picks out of it and Rush is a bonus. I am glad to see Utah finally go all in on rebuilding
2. TRUE or FALSE: In the tradition of John Stockton and Deron Williams, Trey Burke will develop into another great Jazz Point Guard.
No. Maybe he can be all star level for a few years. The good thing is that he will get a lot of minutes right off, so it shouldn't take too long for the organization to know what they have in him
3. Alec Burks, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter: Which of these players has the most untapped potential?
If we are talking potential, I would say Burks, but who will develop in to the most valuable player? Probably Hayward. I actually like all of these players, all have high potential but I really think Burks has the talent to be a HOF type of player, but doubt he will realize it

4. "HE'S ON THE JAZZ, MAN! HE'S ON THE JAZZ.": Which "Warrior" will most take advantage of this new opportunity. Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, or Brandon Rush?
Rush, obviously

5. TRUE or FALSE: Burke, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter: If Jazz keep this fivesome together, eventually they will develop into a Championship contending unit.
highly unlikely. I don't see any realistic chance for a franchise type player out of any of them, but all of them could be borderline all-star level. It is an amazing supporting cast, but they need 1-2 stars, and I just don't see it in any of them
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote