Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Washington Wizards Edition
1. In March, John Wall averaged 22.4 points, 7.9 assists, 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 steals. Can John sustain that level of play? Or has he hit the preverbial "Wall"?
I don't think he'll put up those stats, but he's been getting better every year and is still young.
2. "You can do it Otto, you can do it Otto! Help each other out, that'll be out motto. You can do it Otto! You can do it Otto!"Make this shot, I'll give you free gelato.""Get back to my place, where I will get you blotto! "Domo arigato, Mister roboto!"
I needed an excuse to post that Simpsons song, so tell me if you like the Porter pick.
Good pick, safe pick. If they keep their back-court together they'll be contending soon.
3. YOU BETTER CZECH YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF: Would you label Jan Vesely, the 6th pick in the 2011 draft, a bust?
Yeah, looks like it. I didn't like the pick at the time, but he wasn't really given the chance and II can't see him getting one this year.
4. Al Buckets, Emekafor, Nene, Trevariza: Which veteran will have a great comeback year?
None will have a "comeback" year. Okafor is out, Nene has been steady the last few years, I doubt Ariza plays and Al is solid with however many minutes you give him.
5. The Washington Wizards will make the playoffs this season.
They're in the mix, but without having seen a game played it's hard to say. I think the Cavs, Wiz, Pistons, Atlanta, Toronto and maybe even the Bucks or Cats will be playing for seeds 6, 7, 8. Out of those I rank them; Cavs>Pistons>Hawks>Wiz>Raps>Cats>Bucks.