View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Washington Wizards Edition

THE WASHINGTON WIZARDS

PG - Wall/Maynor/Temple
SG - Aly Mc Beal/Webster/Singleton/Rice Jr.
SF - Porter Jr./Trevor A.
PF - Nene/Trevor B./Al Buckets/Vesely
C - Emekafor/Seraphin

Head Coach - Randy Wittman
General Manager - Ernie Grunfeld

Chris Singleton is not a guard. He's a PF in a SF's body.

1. In March, John Wall averaged 22.4 points, 7.9 assists, 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 steals. Can John sustain that level of play? Or has he hit the preverbial "Wall"?
LOL preverbial Wall

Probably wont be scoring that many points, but his level of play will be there, he's for real.

2. "You can do it Otto, you can do it Otto! Help each other out, that'll be out motto. You can do it Otto! You can do it Otto!"Make this shot, I'll give you free gelato.""Get back to my place, where I will get you blotto! "Domo arigato, Mister roboto!"

I needed an excuse to post that Simpsons song, so tell me if you like the Porter pick.

He's a great fit for their roster right now, but I feel they should've picked one of the bigs instead (Len, Noel, Zeller). Nene/Okafor aren't there for the long run, and its hard to pass on talented bigs in the draft. Porter is a safe pick, but I don't think he's the best pick.

3. YOU BETTER CZECH YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF: Would you label Jan Vesely, the 6th pick in the 2011 draft, a bust?

I hope the Wiz give him more run this season. This is his last chance to prove he's not a bust. I think he has what it takes, very athletic, good defensive fundamentals, great motor. His play is beyond his numbers.

4. Al Buckets, Emekafor, Nene, Trevariza: Which veteran will have a great comeback year?

None.

Nene will do his usual stuff, Okafor is out indefinitely, I don't think Harrington will get much run, he and Ariza might get traded mid-season.

5. The Washington Wizards will make the playoffs this season.

Yes.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote