View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #14
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Utah Jazz Edition

1. Jazz take on expiring contracts of Biedrins, Jefferson, and Rush for 2 first rounders and 3 second rounders. Should the Jazz have done more with their tremendous cap space?

I don't think so. Expiring contracts are worth a lot and will be great assets for the team this season.

2. TRUE or FALSE: In the tradition of John Stockton and Deron Williams, Trey Burke will develop into another great Jazz Point Guard.

I believe he will be a very good PG in the league. Not to a Stockton or D-Will level, but a good point guard.

3. Alec Burks, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter: Which of these players has the most untapped potential?

I'd go with Derrick Favors, dude will be an absolute beast if he puts it all together. Kanter is a good pick too.

4. "HE'S ON THE JAZZ, MAN! HE'S ON THE JAZZ.": Which "Warrior" will most take advantage of this new opportunity. Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, or Brandon Rush?

Brandon Rush is a great player, I'm really high on him and think he's a terrific role player. He will have a good season and a lot of teams will take notice on the impact he can make on a game.

5. TRUE or FALSE: Burke, Burks, Favors, Hayward, Kanter: If Jazz keep this fivesome together, eventually they will develop into a Championship contending unit.

It's a terrific young unit and for them all to be able to grow and improve together is nothing but good for them. It will take a while though, but they have the potential to be a very good team in the future.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote