View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #12
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Utah Jazz Edition

1. Jazz take on expiring contracts of Biedrins, Jefferson, and Rush for 2 first rounders and 3 second rounders. Should the Jazz have done more with their tremendous cap space?
--What else could they have gotten? Easier to say they could have got this or that, but we don't know what the market was. Also, Rush is a quality basketball player. Any chance he resigns? I'm guessing not.

2. TRUE or FALSE: In the tradition of John Stockton and Deron Williams, ----Trey Burke will develop into another great Jazz Point Guard.
--If great = Stockton or D-Will level then I severely doubt it. I think he will be about as good as Kemba will become, which is a quality starter in this league. Except the NBA is so stacked right now at the PG position that a quality starter is slightly below average overall.

3. Alec Burks, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter: Which of these players has the most untapped potential?
--Probably Kanter. It has to be Kanter or Favors and I have never seen the Favors high school hype (next KG).

4. "HE'S ON THE JAZZ, MAN! HE'S ON THE JAZZ.": Which "Warrior" will most take advantage of this new opportunity. Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, or Brandon Rush?
--Well Utah didn't let go Jefferson and Millsap to give Beans all the minutes. RJ is just a bad basketball player now. Rush by default? If he's healed well, I think he's better than any Utah wing who isn't white and does Subway commercials.

5. TRUE or FALSE: Burke, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter: If Jazz keep this fivesome together, eventually they will develop into a Championship contending unit.
--False. I don't think Burke or Burks develop into more than average NBA players and your backcourt can't be average if you want to contend in this NBA.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote