Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Utah Jazz Edition
1. Jazz take on expiring contracts of Biedrins, Jefferson, and Rush for 2 first rounders and 3 second rounders. Should the Jazz have done more with their tremendous cap space?
Not done with it yet, still a chance to flip them again + Marvin Williams.
2. TRUE or FALSE: In the tradition of John Stockton and Deron Williams, Trey Burke will develop into another great Jazz Point Guard.
3. Alec Burks, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter: Which of these players has the most untapped potential?
Enes Kanter, guy will hopefully turn into an offensive beast.
4. "HE'S ON THE JAZZ, MAN! HE'S ON THE JAZZ.": Which "Warrior" will most take advantage of this new opportunity. Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, or Brandon Rush?
TRIVIA: What tv show is that quote from
Biendrins has often been touted as a confidence guy who needed a fresh start to thrive again, so hopefully he can be a good backup. Doubt Jefferson gets much run behind Williams and Rush.
5. TRUE or FALSE: Burke, Burks, Favors, Hayward, Kanter: If Jazz keep this fivesome together, eventually they will develop into a Championship contending unit.
That's the hope, if they all reach their potential then they could be a chance.