View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 12:48 AM   #62
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: UFC 164: Henderson Vs. Pettis

really cool to see pettis grab the belt. what a pleasant night of results for me.

was never a big fan of bendo... probably because i thought he came out on the lucky side of too many coin-slip decisions. i want a more decisive champ than that. also, his defense is just too porous for my taste, and all that LORD stuff starts to get tiresome.

on the plus side for him, i really liked the way he went for the takedown, trapped pettis against the fence, then started attacking the shins relentlessly. more leggy fighters should be doing that IMO. i was worried pettis was just going to get ground down to zero mobility after a couple rounds of that.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote