Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Charlotte Bobcats Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: The Charlotte Bobcats are finally on the right track.
False. They need an actual star for the first time in history of the franchise. Until then they're just playing around with which lottery position they'll be in.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Al Jefferson will step up this season and play like a legitimate franchise player.
False. Big Al will put up good numbers, but I doubt he'll have Charlotte even sniffing the playoffs.
3. TRUE or FALSE: In the tradition of Kwame Brown and Adam Morrison, Cody Zeller will be yet another MJ draft bust.
True. Not a fan of the Zeller clan. He might make a decent role player some day, but you can almost bet that whether it's Nerlens Noel, Alex Len, Ben McLemore or even Dennis Schroeder, Charlotte will have missed on getting a better player that was still on the board.
4. Biyombo, Henderson, Kidd-Gilchrist, Taylor, Walker, Zeller: Which of these players should be considered the most "Untouchable"?
Kidd-Gilchrist. Still too early to give up on him despite that it seems like he can't shoot... at all.
5. TRUE or FALSE: The Bobcats have a realistic chance of making the playoffs this season.
False. Way too much would have to go wrong for Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, Toronto etc. to make that happen.