View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #85
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Brooklyn Nets Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I think Gigantes agrees with me but not most other Net fans, for being all in, I'm not sure this is the best the Nets could do. They had a GM, they told him that he could trade every pick forever, pick up as much salary as they could forever, nothing was off the table. The Knicks put themselves in a similar spot actually.

The problem the Nets will run into if this all in doesn't work is historically title winning teams have that one or two good young guys (Miami being the exception) that blossom and turn very good to title winning. The Nets won't have those guys because those guys need to be drafted.
You don't think Brook Lopez is that one young guy!? The man has improved each year. Playoff experience will only help him
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote