Re: 2013 FIBA Africa Championship
The group stage concluded today some terrific games.
- Rwanda came within a few seconds of defeating defending champions Tunisia but ultimately fell short in 81-83 overtime loss.
- Senegal had a narrow win against Algeria.
- The host Ivorians continued their strong form with a 7 point win over Egypt.
- Angola survived a scare from the Central African Republic and prevailed 85-80
- The Congolese picked up their first win with a 10 point defeat of Mali
- Morocco continues to show why they're a dark horse for a medal with a 20 point win over debutants Burkina Faso
- In a battle between two of the top contenders, Nigeria came back from a late deficit to defeat Cameroon. Ike Diogu had a dominant performance with 25/15 but the real treat was the Luc Mbah a Moute vs. Al-Farouq Aminu matchup. Mbah a Moute had 18 points/3 rebounds while Aminu had 12 points/9 assists/3 rebounds
The draw for the knockout stage is as follows:
Central African Republic
Last edited by Grinder : 08-25-2013 at 08:27 PM.