View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:23 AM   #54
aj1987
MH!

aj1987 is a pretty well-respected posteraj1987 is a pretty well-respected posteraj1987 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lebron's better than Kobe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonx20
I love it how Allen, Wade, and Bosh are just regular people cuz of this 1 or that 1 game while Lebron gets the ball all day to stat pad and at the end is the hero regardless. Whether if I'm a new member of this board or not why would it matter to you? Fact is these guys are allstar caliber players and when one players doesn't show up this night the other one does. But just because Bosh or Wade doesn't show up certain night doesn't just make them regular players. These are all stars that Lebron chose to play with and if not then he would just stay in Cleveland.
Ray Allen is not All-Star anymore an hasn't been for a while. Sure, Allen gets hot once in a while, but those games are extremely rare.

I never said that Wade was just a regular player. I'm one of his biggest fans on this board, but you have to be pretty stupid if you think he was playing healthy in the PO's. Dude was hurt and averaged 15 PPG.

Bosh is another borderline All-Star player. Dude was passive as hell in the Finals. You might want to re-watch the games.

You've come from Allen and Bosh are Superstars to All-Stars. That's a start.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote