View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #47
masonx20
Banned

masonx20 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron's better than Kobe?

Stop trying to hype Lebron like he's playing with scrubs. If Ray Allen isn't consider a big then you Lebron fans need to accept the fact the Heat beated a Spurs team with no superstars since Duncan was too old to be one. So what if Bosh had 0 points in game seven...and so what if Allen is old...you're telling me just because Allen is old ain't reliable anymore? They covered Lebron's flaws all the way to the finals. Well did Ray save Lebrick's legacy in game 6? That's what I thought. BTW if Allen ain't and Bosh are not BIGS then please have the Heat send them somewhere else in return for a shooter that can't create his one shots like Ray Allen and in return for a big man that can't shoot. You see how miserable that would make Lebron's game when his limited offense is shut down? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindmiLL

Stopped reading after this gem.

First it was only Wade(ok, I give you that one) and Chris 0 points in game 7 of the Finals Bosh who were superstars and now 37 years old Allen is also a Superstar?

Whats next, people will be saying Lebron is playing under GOAT coach Spoelstra and with one of the greatest PG's of this generation in the image of Mario Chalmers

I would really like to hear your definition of a word Superstar? Cuz you know, just a name of a player who was playing like a superstar 2-3 or even 6-7 years ago doesn't cut it.
masonx20 is offline   Reply With Quote