View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #28
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Cleveland Cavaliers Edition

1. TRUE or FALSE: With the young talent base already on the team, the Cavaliers have the nucleus of a future championship contender.

False. Irving is their only proven player. the rest are projects.

2. TRUE or FALSE: The Cavaliers should trade Anderson Verajao for younger talents/draft picks.

False. When you have to depend on a healthy Bynum to have a center, it's foolish to trade your only other serviceable center. Unless you want to throw Zeller right into the mix immediately.

3. CONSPIRACY TRUE or FALSE: Mike Brown was predominantly rehired to help recruit Lebron James.

false. of all the men to recruit James, Brown is not it. in fact, Cleveland may have affirmed James' decision to stay in Miami longer. if they want James back, they should hire Pat Riley. end of story.

4. TRUE or FALSE: Picking Anthony Bennett first overall was a mistake.

True. if they were going to pick Bennet, they wasted their pick. they could have easily traded down, gotten Bennet and some value out of that #1 pick. what idiots.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Cleveland Cavaliers will make the playoffs this season.

After the top 5 teams (Miami, Indiana, Chicago, Brooklyn, New York), the East is virtually open. considering, Cavs may be the best team after the Knicks, i say yes, they will make it.

+ 2 BONUS QUESTIONS!!!

BONUS 1. TRUE or FALSE: Bynum, Verajao, Thompson, Bennett, Clark, Zeller: If healthy, this is the deepest frontcourt in the league.

false.

BONUS 2. TRUE or FALSE: Dion Waiters will develop into a legit 2nd option.

false. he's a bust in the making.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote