Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Chicago Bulls Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
Tralse. They both need each other.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
False. Just another case of a player getting overhyped because he played good against Lebron.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer.
Disagree. The Bulls are already lacking in offensive firepower. They can afford to feature Boozer for the extra offense. They can't afford to feature Gibson for the extra defense he provides.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
another CONSISTENT scoring option aside from Derrick Rose. Boozer is too inconsistent.
Last edited by I<3NBA : 08-21-2013 at 03:41 PM.