View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #102
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kobe's deepest team myth 2008/09 & 2009/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Here are all the threads I created since joining this forum.
A total of four threads talking about Kobe, in the last 2 years.
3 of them (the past 2 weeks) was directly related to debates I had with other posters about Kobe.

So how do I create threads about Kobe on a regular basis again, champ?

The majority of those threads have something to do with the Lakers and you're trying to make it seem like Kobe wasn't part of the subject matter there? GTFOH.

Dude I could care less what you respond to and what you don't. Just no need to talk shit about who's bias and who's not and act like you're on some higher level thats completely unbiased. You say you just want to talk basketball, then talk basketball, even if the majority of it is about Kobe. He's one of best players ever, one of the greatest current athletes, and one of the more entertaining characters in the world to discuss. Its understandable, so do you. And if you don't think my posts are worth the time of day, then don't respond. But get that other shit out of here.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote