View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #98
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kobe's deepest team myth 2008/09 & 2009/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
I admitted to it cause I'm not in denial about it. Are you telling me you're unbiased? There's not a poster here that doesn't have some sort of bias.

Where the hell have I said Kobe isn't a legend? I've had in my top 10 of all-time for years.

I pick and choose my arguments? Sure, what am I supposed to do? Respond to every thread in ISH? I'm obviously going to respond to threads that I have more of an interest in then others. And I at least actually respond to threads that have nothing to do with Jordan or Kobe. Do you? Cause I haven't noticed.

Sure I do, I post more in Off The Court & Video Game forum then I do here. And I do reply to a lot of non-Kobe threads but unfortunately 90% of threads created in the NBA forum is about Kobe. So it's kind of hard not to post in them.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote