View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #97
guy
NBA All-star

Default Re: Kobe's deepest team myth 2008/09 & 2009/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
I called you biased, and you admitted to it.
I've said countless times that Jordan is the G.O.A.T.!
I don't know how else I can praise the man, that's the ultimate praise I can give him. No? I am aware that Jordan is better then Kobe, but posters like you (and to the extreme, the other trolls on this forum) make it seem like Kobe isn't a legend in his own right. Which is why I tend to talk about him so much. I've watched the man play for 17 years in this league for my favorite team, so it's hard to sit back and listen to all the bullshit you guys spew about him.

On a sidenote, this thread wasn't created because of you. I know you never said Kobe's teammates were so much superior to everyone else. Other posters did, therefore I replied to them. Yes, Kobe's teammates were good when he won 2 titles and led them to 3 straight final appearances; but so were Jordan's, in fact Jordan had better teammates.

Pippen/Grant/Kokuc/Harper/Rodman or Odom/Gasol/Ariza/World Peace/Fisher.
Not a hard decision, to be honest.

Fact is, you pick and choose your arguments. You'll take opportunity to praise Jordan and diss Kobe. I've never even seen you talk about Kobe in a high regard. You just always reply in threads that are either pro or con Kobe, and simply highlight negative aspects of his career.

I admitted to it cause I'm not in denial about it. Are you telling me you're unbiased? There's not a poster here that doesn't have some sort of bias.

Where the hell have I said Kobe isn't a legend? I've had in my top 10 of all-time for years.

I pick and choose my arguments? Sure, what am I supposed to do? Respond to every thread in ISH? I'm obviously going to respond to threads that I have more of an interest in then others. And I at least actually respond to threads that have nothing to do with Jordan or Kobe. Do you? Cause I haven't noticed.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote