View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #26
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Cleveland Cavaliers Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixer6ad
I love RBA's passion for the Cavs and his knowledge of our team, but this post basically bitch slaps the great Five Question forum and attempts to replace it. Answer the five questions and move on. This was a great Forum which is better when just answered.
How did I "bitch slap" and "attempt to replace" the five questions?

I only felt like answering one of the five questions at that moment and I knew it was going to be a long answer, so I just made it one post. I answered the Varejao question in a different post at a different time when the mood struck me. I fail to see how my answer to one of the questions is seen as an attempt to replace the OP.

And, no, I will not simply answer the five questions and move on because I'm on here sporadically throughout the day, usually during downtime at work and I don't have time to thoroughly respond to all the questions in one shot. Feel free to compile my answers into one post and I'll delete the multiple entries if it really bothers you. I don't see the problem, personally.

I see this topic as a terrific way to promote interactive discussion of these teams. I didn't realize it was a great offense not to follow a rigid formula in every post. The other five question threads aren't being monitored in that manner.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote