View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #45
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

DMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe's deepest team myth 2008/09 & 2009/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Kind of goes back to Kblazes thread about how players really arent that much better than each other when it comes to the greats.

I agree to some extent. But if you start talking about Kobe and Melo on the same tier...you lose me.

Same with Barkley and MJ. Bird and Nique...etc.

I agree, but not to the extent Kblaze does.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote