View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #43
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe's deepest team myth 2008/09 & 2009/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
I would depend on the circumstances, but I do agree that Kobe on the Nuggets definitely win the Western Conference. I'd be a little more nervous about the finals though. That series against the Magic could have gone a number of different ways...and I really think Gasol was very important against Howard in that series.

Meh, it was more of the fact that Dwight wasn't a offensive powerhouse, and Bynum helped Also....Martin and Camby would of been even better defensively vs Dwight...Gasol was never known as a great defender...And Kobe took the Magics will away.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote