View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #33
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe's deepest team myth 2008/09 & 2009/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
What a load of crap, tell me buddy.
In 2006, who was Wade's competition? Dirk? I'm pretty sure he didn't have a 2nd option quite like Shaq.

LeBron? Who the hell did he beat? Durant? An inexperienced Thunder squad who choked away every game thanks to Harden? Oh the aging Spurs with Tim Duncan almost turning 40?

It's so funny to me just how many excuses you guys come up with when it comes to Kobe. Fact is, both LeBron & Wade (in 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013) won in probably a far easier league then Kobe did in 2009 & 2010.

There was parity in the league, and the west was very top heavy. Every team was good, I don't give a **** if your excuses is that LeBron/Garnett/Wade didn't have great teammates around them; GREAT teams won before, like the Pistons of 04' or Dallas of 11'.

Yet because it's Kobe, lets come up with more excuses to discredit the man.
Give it a rest people.

This is the problem. You get owned in one post...and start attacking me and brining up every other year. 06 has no impact on what happened in 09 or 10.

For example. The competition overall in 13 was incredibly weak. I've been saying it a lot. Worse than 09 for sure with Parker getting hurt in the finals.

Am I now anti Lebron for saying that?

Talk about the years you mention...It's not belittling Kobe. It's stating facts. The other true stars didn't have great teams or Kobe avoided playing them.

This stuff is only brought up when people use titles too much when talking about players....or Kobe's coaching and supporting cast is under-rated.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote