View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #5
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win another ring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
I don't take rings into consideration when I'm trying to come up with my top 10 lists. It's a team victory. Dirk has one and Barkley and Malone don't. There's no way in hell I'm gonna have Dirk ranked higher than them.

Every player plays to win. Which is why everyone in Majority ppls top 10 has won titles and Finals MVPs.

Jordan
Kobe
Wilt
Kareem
Magic
Bird
Russell
Shaq
Duncan

And who ever else you wanna add (this is generally the 9 players in ppls top 10, just with different orders)

So we don't believe in your shit bro...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote