Originally Posted by bagelred
No draft, signings done, no Summer League. Two months of nothingness......so it's time to do some ANALYSIS!!! One team at a time!!!
A brand new series which is not similar to any other sports websites idea....called....... ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS.
So let's go through the league alphabetically, shall we?
Atlanta Hawks: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=309213
Boston Celtics: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=309651
Brooklyn Nets: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=310158
Charlotte Bobcats: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=310309
THE CHICAGO BULLS
PG - Rose/Hinrich/Teague
SG - Butler/Dunleavy
SF - Deng/Snell/Thomas
PF - Boozer/Gibson/Murphy
C - Noah/Mohammed
Head Coach - Tom Thibodeau
General Manager - Gar Forman
1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
You can elaborate on your answers.
Next up: Cleveland Cavaliers
. Have a Five Question suggestion for the Cavaliers? Send me a PM with ideas.
1. False- Bulls cant get past Miami without a superstar. Noah is the teams defensive anchor but without Roses ability to create shots they can't hope to get past great defensive teams such as Pacers or Heat.
2. Hes a good role player.
3. Of course they gonna be limited when they don't have that go to scoring option in Rose.
4. More Taj Gibson, great hustle explosiveness. Boozer cant defend anyone and hes looked less and less impressive with his post game as the years go on. Now if he could actually get some lift back in himself obviously more Boozer.
5. Only 1 X Factor and we know who that is...