Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Chicago Bulls Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
False. Rose is still their best player but Noah isn't far behind in terms of importance.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
He's good but we need to see how he'll develop. I don't expect him to become a star in this league.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer.
Depends on the situation.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
Jimmy Butler. If he can develop into a star Bulls would be hard to beat.