View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Cleveland Cavaliers Edition

I'm only interested in moving Andy if the deal is worth it. His contract is really good considering his production, he's a great lockerroom guy and he's one of the few veterans on one of the youngest teams in the league. His motor, energy and work ethic are all good traits he can teach guys like Thompson, Bennett and Zeller. Hell, maybe even a little of that can rub off on Bynum.

The Cavs shouldn't be just moving him because it feels like the right thing to do and I don't think they will do that. He's beloved in Cleveland and the last remaining connection to those teams which won 60+ games, went to the ECF and Finals.

I'm not saying that a trade should be off the table. In fact, I'm all for it if it benefits the team longterm and the deal makes a lot of sense. However, I don't think with Andy coming off of two injured seasons that his market value is currently in a place where we'd get anything close to equal value back. I could be wrong, but I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote