View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #43
jbryan1984
Good college starter

Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Brooklyn Nets Edition

1. Nets trade for KG, Pierce, and Terry. Brilliant trade or Skeptical? I THINK THAT AS LONG AS THE RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE DOES NOT MIND GOING OVER THE CAP, IT WAS A GOOD TRADE FOR THEM WITHOUT DOUBT. THEY WANNA WIN NOW.

2. Which Brooklyn Nets player do you consider the "X Factor" for this seasons success? I SUPPOSE BROOK LOPEZ BECAUSE I STILL THINK WE ARE YET TO SEE HIS CEILING.

3. TRUE or FALSE: Jason Kidd was a smart hire as Head Coach. FALSE. NO EXPERIENCE EVER FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD. THE ONLY THING HE REALLY GOT GOING IS THAT HE WAS CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE BETTER COACH EXTENSIONS ON THE FLOOR.

4. Chemistry, Defense, or Health: Which of these 3 will be the biggest challenge for the Nets? I THINK HEALTH. PP AND KG ARE GETTING UP THERE IN AGE. CHEMISTRY COMES INTO PLAY TOO BECAUSE HALF THE LINEUP IS USED TO ONE WAY AND THE OTHER HALF ANOTHER WAY, UNLIKE THE USUAL ONE MAN COMES IN AND LEARNS.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Brooklyn Nets will make the Eastern Conference Finals this season. I WOULD HOPE SO. SOMETHING WRONG IF THEY DON'T.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote