View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:28 AM   #21
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Full court or Half court?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Exactly this.

Looking like a jackass playing monkey in the middle. It's even better after you get scored on a 3-1 jogbreak, you inbound the ball to yourself and some fartbag has the nerve to call for the ball.

Man you had me laughing at fartbag. I love running hard to defend the break. It's a great feeling to make people miss easy layups and come up with the board.

One of my favorite things to do in all of basketball is to break a full-court press. It feels so good to just glide all the way to the rim past what looks like cones trying to defend me.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote