View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #18
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Charlotte Bobcats Edition

1. TRUE or FALSE: The Charlotte Bobcats are finally on the right track.

False. They are on the path to mediocrity at best. They still don't have a franchise guy.

2. TRUE or FALSE: Al Jefferson will step up this season and play like a legitimate franchise player.

False. He just isn't (and never was) a legitimate franchise player. He doesn't make a big enough impact defensively as a big to be a franchise guy.

3. TRUE or FALSE: In the tradition of Kwame Brown and Adam Morrison, Cody Zeller will be yet another MJ draft bust.

False. I think Zeller will be a solid starting PF which is good enough for the #4 pick in this draft. It might not look great if Noel or someone blows up but I still don't think Zeller will be a bust.

4. Biyombo, Henderson, Kidd-Gilchrist, Taylor, Walker, Zeller: Which of these players should be considered the most "Untouchable"?

Kemba. I'm still a believer that he can be a good starting PG on a winning team after what I've seen in the NBA and at UCONN. He is an unselfish guy who will really thrive if they can pair him with a star on the wing.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Bobcats have a realistic chance of making the playoffs this season.

False. Too young and they don't have a top end talent on the roster.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote