View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Charlotte Bobcats Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Who gives a shit about you?

3. Zeller will be a bust....

False. He runs the floor and can shoot. As long as he can passably rebound and not be a siv on D he'll be at minimum a solid rotation guy. Teams will pay big money for a mobile big who knows where to be and makes the right pass.

Honestly, I think he could carve out a role like what Nene does on the wizards. Athletic big who you don't cringe every time he handles the ball, with a shot out to 15 ft. Nene is much stronger, but zeller is young and from what I saw in the summer league he is already as confident as Nene as a shooter. You won't want to just let this kid stand ungaurded in the mid range. He's very quick for a 7 footer so I think that combination of spot up threat+face up quickness could work well on O. I see him being abused on D this season
kwame brown was a solid rotation guy for a decade. Sure, he was picked 1 vs 4.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote