Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Chicago Bulls Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
True. Chicago have Hinrich to play if Rose is gone. If Noah is gone, they only have Nazr Mohammad. Plus, Noah is so important for the team's interior defense and rebounding.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
True. He has a lot of potential.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
False. With Rose now on the team, their offensive game is gonna improve a whole lot.
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer.
Disagree. Take away Booze's bad contract and people would start giving him much more credit.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
Derrick Rose. Without him, they'll just reach the Conference Semi-Finals like last year.