Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Chicago Bulls Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
True and False. I believe he's equally as important as Rose. If Rose played all of last season and Noah did not play a single game, the results for the Bulls would probably have been the same - mid-rank seed, loss in 2nd round.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
False. But as embersyc said, jury is still out. He had a great playoff run. We'll see if that carries over to an 82-game season.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
False. They don't need to improve their offensive creativity. But improving their offensive flexibility or dynamism would exponentially help. They have some shooting around Rose now, perhaps a more dominant offensive post presence would help.
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer.
Agree. In terms of minutes. I still think Taj is better as a spark plug off the bench. Boozer should still start, but shouldn't be finishing games.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
Health. Not just Rose coming back healthy, but Noah being 100%, Deng being 100%, Hinrich being 100%, etc. If they can all stay healthy, they have a legit shot at making, possibly even winning, the Finals.