Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Chicago Bulls Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
True. Noah is a tremendous rebounder, defender (great on the perimeter as well), passer and the heart of the team.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
True. I think he, Noah, Rose are the three untouchables on the roster.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
False. We need to see this lineup with Rose.
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer.
Disagree. Boozer is finding his own (great last year), and I think he's very valuable as a second scoring option with the attention on Rose.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
Derrick Rose. If he plays as well as he did in 2011 (when he was a top 2 PG and a top 5 offensive player in the entire league), it allows the rest of the players on the court to play to their talent/responsibilities, and not force shots.