Originally Posted by bagelred
[b]1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
1. false. joakim is important. not as important as rose. joakim is laking offensive capabilities.
2. yes he is that good
3. bulls need someone that can shoot better
4. no, boozer needs the ball more. i feel he is left out of the offense at times. he should be treated as the second scoring option.
5. rose shooting better.