View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Chicago Bulls Edition

1. False. With Joakim we'll always have a respectable defensive team. With Derrick Rose we can actually go places.

2. False. I love Jimmy's game and demeanor but people putting him on the level of Kawhi or Paul George are overrating him. He's a solid, solid player already and he can grow quite a bit offensively but he'll never be more than a great 3rd option.

3. I don't know. The first year it seemed that way, but it's possible Thibs wanted to get the defense in place first and upgrade the offense going forward. I'm pretty optimistic because I think we can run offense through more guys than we could back then.

4. True, BUT, only if Rose is healthy. With Rose out, Boozer was a godsend last year. If we have enough offense, Taj is a better option than Boozer.

5. Boozer has to be able to be efficient and effective with Rose on the floor at the same time. And ofcourse Rose has to stay healthy. If the defense can remain as good as it's been the last couple of years, I think we're in good shape.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote