Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Chicago Bulls Edition
1. TRUE or FALSE: Joakim Noah is more important to the Bulls success than Derrick Rose.
Not more important but equally important with the caveat that Derrick Rose is at least 80-90% percent of what he was.
2. TRUE or FALSE: Jimmy Butler is THAT good.
to be determined. Not a hater but want to see him this season
3. TRUE or FALSE: Despite Thibodeau's defensive genius, Bulls need to improve their offensive creativity.
With what they have how much more can creative can they be? They need a legit 2nd scorer to get to the next level
4. AGREE or DISAGREE: More Taj Gibson, Less Carlos Boozer
Kinda agree. But Boozer does have his moments.
5. The one "X Factor" that can catapult the Bulls over the top East competitors is:
If they can get Lamarcus Aldridge with out getting rid of Noah. Don't see it happening.